Saturday, August 14, 2010

Daily News story is no story

There was a story on this in the Daily News that was a non-story; it was about a place that had no bugs and wants no bugs. It got ambiguous when it referred to an infestation, which it had mentioned as non-existent. Get your facts straight. Or just get your facts. I can tell the Daily News that your reporters are below par – I called and emailed many times, spoke to Erica , spoke to Andrew Phillips, emailed others, and had a REAL STORY about a place that has easily thousands of bugs in a room, with over 100 rooms – I told them I could show them all this.

Did they email me back, meet me that day, or call?
NO, NO & NO.
So they ignored a serious story.
WHY?

Another paper sent in undercover journalists and has a real story. That paper is being very thorough, they are working with me on this very carefully, they put more than one reporter on the case, took pictures, and will have a REAL STORY. Not some ambiguous tale about a dog wagging. And that paper will do a real service; it is called preventative journalism. What the Daily News has is called junk. As someone who has lived here since my diaper days, I resent seeing papers like it waste our time. Get some real journalists on it to do some real stories that are of benefit to NY, then I’ll buy it. But till now, there is another paper in town that is working hard and delivering the news. Stay tuned here and I will post more on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment