Thursday, September 9, 2010

20 Gallons ziploc bags

In my further quest for the bugproof bag, I went to the Container Store on 6th Ave and found they had a small selection of small bags...going in packs of 10 for about a buck a pack. Theirs I think are thicker than others, at 4ml, but other companies I have seen do not note their thickness on the pack.
People who went to Duane Reade told me they had no more 10 gallon bags, so who knows. Could be they are bought up quickly. In any case, I found a 20 gallon bag on the shelf at Associated on 14th St near 8th Ave; $6.49 for three.
Some are slow to take on board why this is important. It removes a habitat. They cannot shed, breed and sleep when there are no piles of papers or clothes or little crevices. Between bagging and painting and cleaning you will get rid of these pests, and with less money than it would take to have some idiot spray poisons around. That is the lazy man's way to do this.
Paint up, clean up, and bag up and you will be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment