Friday, July 30, 2010

War on Bugs is a scam

The front of the Metro yesterday carried the line "New York declares war against bed bugs."
It made me think of a funny story that goes like this. Japanese planes attack US Navy base in Pearl Harbor. The president calls the military in and promises to take action. They do a 39 page report, and then decide to set up a website some time in the future to analyse the situation...
Bloomberg has allocated $500,ooo to such activities. They will have a website and a bug czar some time in the future. Meanwhile, there are lots of websites including this one. And I did not spend $500,000. And further, this site has more information on it as I am telling you where Ground Zero is. All the king's men and all the king's horses have no clue, and the hapless journalists at the New York Daily News, who have been invited to do the story, which is in their own backyard - and those of the New York Post, who also have this site close to their offices - do not respond. Is it because they don't care? Or are stupid? Or afraid of me because I say mean things about stupid journalists and stupid celebrities?
So we wait to see what this bedbug czar is going to do, and I have a feeling I will have a lot more mean things to say...
Once again, anyone who wants to contact me and take some real action about this building full of mice and bedbugs, email me at bugout77@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment